Outstanding Floors INC" style="font-family: arial, san-serif;">Outstanding Floors INC
Polished concrete is not a method for protecting a concrete floor - in as much as a process for turning a polished concrete floor into a highly abrasion resistant, incredibly dense, smooth and visually appealing surface.
Polished concrete eliminates the need for epoxy or thin film coatings, guaranteeing a surface that can withstand even the toughest traffic.
Polished concrete finishes can be categorized as:
•Concrete restoration low ,semi, high-gloss
• Industrial polishing floors finish ideally for use in a factory or industrial non-decorative situations
• Semi gloss polished Concrete where a mirror-like finish is not required
• High-gloss Polished Concrete finish almost mirror-like floor
BENEFITS OF POLISHED CONCRETE
- Faster surface hardening
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Higher compressive strength
- Non-dusting surface
- Odorless application and environmentally friendly properties (VOC FREE) promoting a healthier working environment.
- Chemical and water resistance
- Reduces lighting costs due to easy flow of the air and increase up to 30% of light reflectivity
- Contributes to LEED points
- Easy application
- A beautiful appearance that is low maintenance Thats the beauty of Polished Concrete